Best Appreciation Quotes and Thank You Messages For Your Boss
Not all bosses are great. Quite the opposite, in fact. So if you happen to be working for someone who sees you as more than just a money-making machine, then you are very lucky. They are so rare nowadays you could practically put them in the list of endangered species.
Whether you got a raise, promoted to a higher position or just being thankful for their guidance, these appreciation quotes and thank you messages for your boss will surely make their day. You can slip them a small thank you note or up it a notch and scribble these messages in greeting cards.
Promotion and Pay Raise
- Thank you so much for the promotion and for having faith in me. I feel very grateful to have a boss who appreciates and values his/her employees. I look forward to continuing to do great work with you.
- This raise means so much to me — it shows that you have faith in my abilities and are confident in my role at this company. I look forward to continuing to work hard and improve. Thanks again!
- I will never be able to thank you enough for such a generous pay raise. It was a nice surprise and it has ended my month on a high note.
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. Thank you for being my leader.
- Being noticed for a job well done is both gratifying and validating. Thank you for taking the time to notice the little things and always finding a way to offer a compliment or a word of encouragement. Your sincere appreciation makes me feel like a valued member of this team and for that, I am eternally grateful.
Mentorship and Leadership
- Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot. That really helped me to become a better person inside and out. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best. Thank you for being an amazing boss! You know I appreciate you in so many ways.
- A leader not only shows the way but also walks the way. You’re an amazing leader and we can never be more grateful that you are our boss.
- Ever since I started working with you as my leader, I have learned so many things that make me a better worker and a better person. You are truly the best boss ever. Thank you!
- Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working under you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks, boss!
- It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are honored to be led by a boss, mentor, and manager like you. Thanks for everything.
- Thanks for converting our mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. You really know how to bring out the best in us. A million thanks, boss!
- I want to express my appreciation for never failing to give me great advice, believing in me, and just being you. You taught me to go after what I want. I set goals and accomplish them. This was all because I knew how hard you worked and I looked up to you. You are the greatest boss someone can ever have.
- I want to express my sincerest appreciation for believing in me. You have been an excellent friend, teacher, mentor and a great inspiration for me. You have inspired me to pursue my goals with hard work and dedication. You have shown me the value of honesty, sincerity, and trust in business. Working for you has been the best thing that ever happened to me.
- The success I’ve had in my career is due in no small part to your support and encouragement. I appreciate you so much and value everything that I have learned from you.
- It really feels so amazing working in your positive environment. Working under your management is indeed a great opportunity for any individual like me. Thank you.
- You have motivated your employees while having to make the toughest of decisions. Through your support for your colleagues and leadership, you have been a true inspiration. Thank you, boss!
- I am truly thankful to you, as you have given me an appraisal and such a good compliment. I promise that I will strive hard and contribute to your company. I will do my best so that you feel proud and our company gets all the success. Thank you for being such the wonderful boss that you are.
- If it was not for your example, we would never know what it takes to be a true leader. Thank you!
Short and Simple
- I wish to say thank you for tolerating my mistakes. This helped me to give my best to this company. Thanks a lot, boss!
- Thank you so much dear boss for taking a chance on me and teaching me that there is always room for improvement. All my success and knowledge, I owe to you.
- You inspired me during difficult times when I needed words of encouragement. You are a blessing in my life. Thanks for all your support and advice and for being such a great boss.
- You make it easy to want to work hard. Thanks for being a great manager.
- Since I began to work with you, I have learned so much that has helped me become the best version of myself. Thank you for giving me this chance!
- Thank you for making me feel like I am a friend instead of an employee. You are excellent in dealing with your workers. Thank you, boss!
- Stories of how amazing you are as a boss has gone viral in my family and friend group. Everyone is jealous that I have such a great boss. Thank you for always being a cool boss.
- You are worthy of respect and admiration. Always full of energy and motivation. In tough times, you’ve cut us some slack. As a boss, we know you’ve always got our backs.
- Each workday becomes tolerable because of your praises. Thank you for recognizing my potential as an employee.
- Thanks for putting up with me for so long. You have been a patient teacher and boss and I am forever grateful for the generosity you have shown me.
- I won’t suck up to you by lying and saying that you are perfect in every way. But your support and appreciation is the reason why I look forward to work every day. Thanks, boss.
- A boss and a friend, two in one. Whoever thought that work-life would be so much fun. Thanks a thousand!