100 Employee Appreciation Quotes for Good Work
Published Aug. 30, 2022
A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected. Therefore, if you want to boost employee engagement, you need to start appreciating your employees’ efforts.
You do not really need an elaborate recognition and rewards system. A simple tap on the back or the occasional words of appreciation here and there can go a long way. Simply knowing that you recognize their efforts and their contributions can already feel very rewarding.
It not only creates positive employee experiences but also fosters a culture of recognition and an overall great working environment that’s great for mental health and countless other things.
But sometimes, no matter how appreciative you are of someone, it’s hard to put those feelings into words. And repeating the same words like “great job” and “keep it up” over and over can seem insincere. If you’re having a hard time coming up with awesome appreciation quotes for your hardworking employees, these work appreciation quotes shall serve as an excellent start.
Short & Casual Employee Appreciation Quotes
Appreciation quotes that are short and casual can go a long way. By regularly saying them to employees, you create a chill work atmosphere. In addition, you make your employee’s day. Last but not least, with these quotes, you may develop a deeper boss-employee relationship:
- Thanks for your help today.
- Good work, as always.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Excellent work!
- I don’t know what I would do without you.
- You are a pleasure to work with. Great job!
- This is truly above and beyond. Keep it up.
- Two thumbs up!
- Keep up the good work!
- Thank you for taking the initiative and getting it done.
- You did an excellent job. Thanks for being awesome!
Appreciation Quotes To Express Gratitude
Every business is a collective endeavor that requires employees to give their all. That said, it is not unusual for your employees or coworkers to do something for you or your entire company.
In such instances, it’s only right that you give an appreciation quote to express gratitude and thankfulness. Here are some of the best appreciation quotes for expressing your gratitude:
- Thanks for inspiring every employee of this company. Thanks once again for creating those benchmarks.
- Thank you for the support that you have given to our company. You are fantastic! Thanks once again for working hard.
- It’s not the hours you put into your work that count, it’s the work you put in the hours. Thank you for all your hard work!
- Thanks for showing your excellent services to our company. My appreciation for you is much greater than these words.
- Thank you for taking our company to great heights of success. Without your dedication and hard work, it would not have been possible.
- Thanks for bringing so much success to our company. You deserve all my appreciation. Well done.
- Thank you for your tremendous help in our new project. Without your diligence, hard work, late nights, and early mornings we wouldn’t have been able to meet the deadline. Excellent work!
- Thank you for putting up the extra time to reach our targets. Good job!
- Just dropping by to say ‘wow’ and thank you for all your great work.
- Thank you for the fantastic job you have been doing for our company lately. Your hard work and dedication have really helped us out during a difficult time in our company. We just wanted to make sure you know how much you are valued and appreciated.
- Special thanks to a valued employee! Your dedication is greatly appreciated.
- I consider you a real superhero because you have helped all these people without any personal interest. People like you are hard to find. Thank you so much.
- Many thanks for all your hard work; we are so thankful for all that you do!
- I’ll bet you didn’t think anyone noticed all that you do. That’s why it’s important that I take this moment to say thanks so much!
- Our sincerest thanks for the contribution you have made to our company.
Appreciation Quotes For A Job Well Done
Employees who’ve done a good job deserve to be recognized and encouraged. You can do this very easily by telling them appreciation quotes. It’s easy to come up with the right things to say for most people. However, those having trouble expressing themselves can say these quotes:
- If Oscars were given for a job well done, I would nominate you! Congratulations on your excellent achievement.
- Congratulations on a job well done! I was always confident in your abilities to shoulder your responsibilities. You should be very proud of yourself.
- To be honest, when we started the project I wasn’t sure we could pull this off but you certainly did it and did it well.
- You set the bar high with this one.
- Well done—and ahead of deadline too!
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- You continue to exceed every expectation that we set. Great job.
- Great work on the recent project. Your brilliant problem-solving skills helped us to reach our targets much more quickly.
- I haven’t seen such quality work in a long time. Great job!
- I think I have never seen such a beautiful piece of design for a long time. Excellent work!
- I appreciate your quick response to help out a new customer!
- Not everyone is a creative thinker…but you are. I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
Inspirational Employee Appreciation Quotes
Getting burned out is something that’s very common nowadays in workplaces. To prevent any of your employees from feeling tired of their job, try inspirational appreciation quotes. Why? These kinds of quotes are proven to both inspire and motivate employees:
- You are so creative, and I always love getting your perspective on things!
- Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you! I want you to know that I appreciate your efforts.
- We’ve always taken great pleasure to see your enthusiasm for the work you do. Hoping that you will remain with us for many years to come!
- You are doing a good job here. I want you to know that your presence and work are acknowledged and that your excellent work helps us reach our targets and goals.
- Doing a good job is not always about impressive innovation. Sometimes it is only about doing something with obvious dedication. Well done.
- Today is a perfect day to tell you that no one could do a better job than the job you do!
- Even the smallest of jobs well done will take you one step closer to the success that you have always dreamed about. Keep it up.
- Be proud of the fact that you have the power to rise above any situation or struggle and deliver the best results no matter the circumstances. Excellent work!
- Never before have I seen an employee so dedicated, hard-working, and yet still tenacious at the same time. You’re an inspiration to all of us!
- For being the first person to come in and the last person to leave, we commend your dedication and hard work!
- I believe your work will bring joy to many people in the future. May your creativity shine bright in the days to come.
- Your work speaks volumes of the kind of man you are – efficient organized and result-oriented.
- Pursuing excellence is not a one-time job. It is a way of life. Good job.
- If our team were a car, you would be the fuel that accelerates it to its limits.
- You have proved that lack of experience in a job doesn’t really matter when there is a strong urge for excellence and perfection. Well done.
- So far you’ve survived 100% of your worst days. You are doing great.
- A perfect employee is one who inspires his boss as much as his boss inspires him. Thanks for being my inspiration!
- Employees like you are one in a million. You left no stone unturned to reach this result. I am proud of you. You are the gem of a person!
- Your contribution to the company’s growth may be measured in targets and KPIs but your contribution on the office floor is measured in the positive feedback I receive from your colleagues.
- Thank you and congratulations on winning the appreciation of your teammates!
- Some people in our office dress well, some talk well some carry themselves well, but you just get jobs done well. Thank you for putting in all your great effort!
- Employees like you are the epitome of professionalism. Thank you for bringing your best to work every single day!
Appreciation Quotes For An Employee Who Got Promoted
Employees of yours who’ve gotten promoted should receive appreciation quotes. That way, they will have more of an incentive to do better in their new roles within the workplace. In case you don’t know what to say to a newly-promoted employee, try these neat appreciation quotes:
- You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who can do fantastic things with your life. Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures.
- It is a pleasure to work with someone who knows how to make a friendly and inspiring work environment. I am glad that a position opened up for you that is a great next step in your career.
- Your dedication, enthusiasm, and insight are truly inspiring. I wish you many years of awesome achievements.
- No matter how big a crowd may be, a person like you always stands out! No one has worked as hard as you have in the last few years. Now your efforts effort has finally paid off. Congrats!
- Your hard work and effort have paid off! A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating! Congratulations!
- With this success comes greater opportunities and challenges. Face it with the same zeal as you always have. Congratulations!
- Your achievements speak for themselves. Slow and steady makes it to the top! Good job!
- Congratulations on your fabulous victory! You deserve it every bit! Aim for the stars!
- The destiny of hard work is always a success. You have done hard work and succeeded. Congratulations on your huge and marvelous success.
- We are proud to have an employee like you as part of our team. Heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for your continued success.
- You have done such great work with complete dedication. You surely deserve our heartfelt appreciation. Keep up the good spirits, and all the best for your future success.
Appreciation Quotes For Team Players
Working together as a cohesive unit can get quite difficult. Because of that, it’s important for you to recognize the hard work of team players. It’s possible to do this by telling them these quotes:
- You’re what holds our team together.
- We appreciate that you never leave us disappointed.
- The whole team relies on your smart insights.
- Everyone has been talking about how good you’re doing. Keep it up!
- Thanks for making sure our team is on track.
- Your positive energy radiates throughout the workplace.
- Our team wouldn’t be the same without you and your ideas.
- The solutions you have to our problems greatly benefit us all.
- I’ve been in the industry for a long and seldom have I worked with a team player like you.
- Now that I’ve looked at the numbers, it’s apparent you’re among the team’s key players.
Quotes Of Appreciation For Those With Great Work Ethic
A person who has a good work ethic is very difficult to come across. Thus, consider it a blessing if you’ve got the fortune of having someone who works very hard and efficiently on your team. In order for you to show your appreciation to that employee, make use of these wonderful quotes:
- You inspire me to work harder because you set the bar.
- There are great teammates and there’s you who’s an excellent person to work with.
- I can confidently count on you for anything.
- Is there any sort of task that you’re not capable of doing?
- Our next project is challenging, however, it should be a no-brainer for you.
Positive Employee Appreciation Quotes
The workplace can get very boring, dull, and sad. However, all of that can change if you’ve got an employee with a positive attitude that radiates. Such employees should frequently be given appreciation quotes like these ones:
- If you only knew all the nice things your coworkers say behind your back.
- Thank you for making this workplace a much happier place.
- We hope that you’re aware of all the positive energy you bring to the team.
- Because of you, Mondays are no longer as bad as they used to be.
- I’m grateful to be your workmate because your positivity never fails to lift my spirit!
Appreciation Quotes For Those Leaving The Company
If you’ve been running a business for a long time, then you probably already know that your employees won’t work for you forever. There will come a time when they’ll need to move on from your company.
During such an instance, it would be best to leave them with a quote of appreciation to honor their time with you. Examples of such quotes include:
- I hope you know how much you mean to this company.
- Words can’t express my thankfulness for the opportunity to work with you.
- Nobody is irreplaceable, but you’re definitely going to be missed!
- You’re destined for greatness and we’re honored to be part of your personal journey.
- The person that succeeds you definitely has big shoes to fill.
- I genuinely hope that we’ll cross paths again.
- Nothing makes me sadder than to see you leave our enterprise.
- I sincerely look forward to what the future holds for you.
- Your years of impeccable service certainly won’t be forgotten.
- This workplace will never be the same without you.
The Bottom Line
As a boss, there’s no better and easier way to improve your workplace by bringing out the best in your employees. How? By making use of appreciation quotes frequently. Believe me, doing so will give your workers the necessary pickup they need to work more efficiently. Aside from that, it’ll also have a positive impact on their mental health, and thus, their work performance.
(Related: 50+ Insightful Business Quotes from Top Entrepreneurs)
Searching For The Perfect Office In Boca Raton Florida?
Find executive office space for rent in Boca Raton at our four story building on Federal Highway. Our convenient location is close to many great restaurants and the I-95 highway. Our flexible lease agreement and amenities are great for small businesses and startups. Enjoy unlimited free brewed coffee, cappuccino, and espresso daily from our kitchen. High speed internet and cleaning service are complimentary. Don’t wait, contact us now to schedule a tour.
About The Author
Christian Cruz is an experienced blogger with a deep passion for it. Over the years, Chris has written about topic in all sorts of niches for a myriad of clients. As a result, millions of people worldwide have read and benefited from his content.