20+ Greetings to Put in a Christmas Card for Coworkers
Published February 9, 2023
Gift exchange is one of the most popular activities in Christmas celebrations. Whether you work in an office, attend school, or live with your family, gift exchange will likely be part of your Christmas party.
And though it’s not part of gift exchange, it’s common to include a Christmas card when wrapping up gifts. After all, a Christmas card allows you to convey your sentiments to a coworker and show that you care.
Coming up with a greeting is usually relatively simple, but for those who have never made a Christmas card before, it can be particularly difficult as you may not know what a proper greeting looks like. If that’s the case, then read on as we round up 21 greetings you can put on your Christmas card for coworkers.
7 Funny Merry Christmas Coworkers Greetings
One of the main parts of Christmas is the festive cheer.
Whether you’re at home or in the office, adding a little bit of humor can go a long way. So, here are six greetings that should bring a smile, joy, and laughter to your coworkers’ faces this holiday season:
- May your holiday season be filled with cookies, eggnog, and as few meetings as possible.
- Here’s hoping Santa brings you an extra day off for the holidays and a raise.
- I hope your holiday is brighter than the Christmas lights in our cubicle.
- Merry Christmas to all! May our carols be so loud and our work phones silent.
- Wishing you a holiday season that doesn’t involve any overtime.
- Here’s to a holiday that’s cozier and warmer than your office chair.
- Merry Christmas and a happy new year filled with all the office snacks you can eat.
8 Appreciative Merry Christmas Coworkers Greetings
Humor isn’t the only way to bring a smile to one’s face.
Another way is to say a few lines that show your appreciation and gratitude to your coworkers for their work throughout the year. These Christmas greetings should accomplish that:
- The workplace will not be the same without you. Thank you for always showing up at work and helping others when needed. May you be blessed, especially this holiday season!
- I couldn’t have asked for a better coworker! Thank you for the dedication you’ve shown at work, and I wish you another outstanding year.
- Sending you my sincerest greetings to let you know that I enjoy working with and learning from you. I hope for another productive year with you.
- You have been the most excellent coworker I’ve had over the last year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Working with you has been one of the best parts of going to the office every day. Thank you for your hard work, and I wish you a wonderful Christmas season!
- Thank you for your friendship, and I want you to know that I appreciate the connection we have at work. Merry Christmas, and here’s hoping you have the best holiday this season.
- May the Christmas season bring you all the contentment, peace, and happiness you deserve, just as you have brought those things to our workplace every day.
- I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year! Your efforts and unwavering commitment to the company are greatly appreciated.
6 Merry Christmas Greetings to Your Team
If rather than for a Christmas card, you want to send a greeting to all your coworkers, then the following Christmas greetings should be perfect:
- Without the dedication, goodwill, and teamwork of everyone, we would not have achieved our objectives and goals this year. Here’s to another productive year for our team.
- We’ve worked hard this year. Enjoy the time off, and all the more blessings to you and your family.
- It’s been a real pleasure seeing the team develop. I look forward to the growth of our company next year and hopefully in the coming years as well.
- There were many obstacles this year, but we were able to succeed in our initiatives mainly because of everyone’s help and commitment. I wish everyone a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- The commitment all of you have shown throughout the year was more than what I could ask for. I hope all of you have a joyous Christmas season, and let’s look forward to another year.
- Our team was fortunate enough to have such a wonderful group of hardworking people. Thank you for everyone’s hard work, and have a wonderful holiday season!
Expressing your holiday greetings to coworkers through a Christmas card is a thoughtful and meaningful gesture that can go a long way. Whether you prefer a heartfelt, simple, or funny message, these 22 greetings can be excellent references for when you want to make a Christmas card.
Searching For The Perfect Office In Boca Raton, Florida?
Find executive office space for rent in Boca Raton at our four story building on Federal Highway. Our convenient location is close to many great restaurants and the I-95 highway. Our flexible lease agreement and amenities are great for small businesses and startups. Enjoy unlimited free brewed coffee, cappuccino, and espresso daily from our kitchen. High speed internet and cleaning service are complimentary. Don’t wait, contact us now to schedule a tour.
This Content Is Fact Checked
This content has undergone a comprehensive fact-checking process led by our internal team. Discover more about the rigorous standards that govern our website’s editorial integrity here.
About The Author
Lenard Arceo is an experienced writer who enjoys learning to coding as a hobby. He has spent many years blogging about a vast array of topics and has helped many reputable websites grow their audience over the years.