30 Quotes That Will Help You Make a Decision
Published April 21st, 2021
We all have those moments where we get indecisive and confused about what we should do. At some point in your life, you have most likely been in a situation where you had to decide, but you were struggling about what you should do. When the situation calls for it, you will have to make a final decision, regardless of whether you will like it. That is the downside of deciding while you are unsure. You do not know whether you will be making the right decision, but do not let that fear you. This article will list down 30 different decision making quotes to help lessen the anxiety of making the wrong choice.
1. Quotes To Spark Inspiration
One of the many reasons why we cannot decide on something is because we lack inspiration. Whenever it comes to making life-changing decisions, we need to have the motivation and a little push. Here are some quotes that may help spark some inspiration in you to help you in your decision-making.
- “When you make the right decision, it doesn’t really matter what anyone else thinks” – Caroline Kennedy
- “Any decision I make is the biggest decision of my life” – Carmelo Anthony
- “Whatever you decide, don’t let it be because you don’t think you have a choice” – Hannah Harrington
- “It is not as much about who you use to be, as it is about who you choose to be” – Sanhita Baruah
- “Your little choices become habits that affect the bigger decisions you make in life” – Elizabeth George
- “You write your life story by the choices you make. You never know if they have been a mistake. Those moments of decision are so difficult” – Hellen Mirren
- “Most of life’s actions are within our reach, but decisions take willpower” – Robert McKee
- “They say faith is taking the first step when you can’t see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor” – Shannon L. Adler
- “God puts us in places. It’s for you to make the decision whether you go left or right” – Tyga
- “It is our choices that tell us who we really are, far more than our abilities” – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter
- “For a single decision can spawn a thousand others that were entirely unnecessary or it can bring peace to a thousand places we never knew existed” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost” – Erol Ozan
2. Quotes To Show The Value of Time
Often, we get indecisive due to the pressures of time that are constantly running. When we find that time is running out, we get more flustered and confused that we lose sight of what is right and wrong. These quotes will help show you that while time is precious and you should make the most of what you have now, knowing how time works will help you see the bigger picture and recognize the importance of making the right decision with what time you have left.
- “There is no wrong time to make the right decision” – Dalton McGuinty
- “Be wise today, so you don’t cry tomorrow” – E.A. Bucchianeri
- “It’s very simple; just look at your life to see where you’re heading. You’re always in the momentum of something” – Maria Erving
- “Your decisions in hours of failure would determine whether you will forever be where you are, or you will move out of that situation.” – Israel Ayivor
- “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped” – Tony Robbins
- “You are not the victim of the world but rather the master of your own destiny. Itis your choices and decisions that determine your destiny” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Don’t entrust your future on other’s hands. Rather make decisions by yourself with the help of God’s guidance. Hold your beliefs so tight and never let go of them” – Harke Herald Sarmiento
- “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided” – Tony Robbins
- “Think 100 times before you make a decision. But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
3. Quotes To Ease Your Emotions
Our emotions contribute a lot to the decisions we make. Often, the way we feel can get in the way of our choices in life, which can either be a good thing or a bad thing. To make sure that you are not letting your emotions get the best of you and to use your feelings to help you make the right decisions, here are a few quotes that can help guide you.
- “Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous, or in love” – Mario Teguh
- “Keep your temper. A decision made in anger is never sound.” – Ford Frick
- “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen” – Michelle Obama
- “Follow your heart and make it your decision” – Mia Hamm
- “Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward” – E.E. Cummings
- “Decision is a risk rooted in the courage of being free” – Paul Tillich
- “Living a life somewhere else in your mind is nothing more than being a prisoner where you are” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Sometimes in life, you have to make a selfish decision and do what’s best for you” – Saquon Barkley
Hopefully, these decision making quotes were able to help ease your worries about making the wrong decisions. No decision is easy to make, especially if it is as severe as quitting your long-time job, moving to another city, or starting a new business. These things usually take time to finalize, but not everyone has the luxury of time. When it comes down to it, no matter how hard the options may be, you will have to make up your mind and come down with a final decision at the end of the day. Regardless of whether it is the right or wrong one, you will have to own up to your choices and stick to what will happen in the future.
Can’t Decide On An Office Space?
Look no further. Our luxurious executive office spaces for rent in Boca Raton, Florida has everything that you could ever ask for in an office. Our fully furnished spaces is fully secured with high-definition cameras and equipped with high-speed internet. Check out recent gallery of photos or book a tour now!
About The Author
As a professional writer at many renowned websites Krizzia Paolyn has covered a wide range of topics in many industries. Her knack for uncovering important truths and conducting thorough research on each topic she writes about has helped thousands of people across the world.